I am in a time of changing.
And I miss regular blogging. But I felt quiet limited by having a blog with the title "Triathlon Training".
I have so much more on my mind to write about, so I am bending the blog - it feels like just like that - taking the blog, and bend it towards a direction where there is so much more room to write about all the amazing stuff I stumble upon, and also about things that leave a more melancholic and thought-provoking feeling behing.
While training, and especially training for triathlons, and hiking and strength training still will play a huge role in here, I am so looking forward to write about all the other (small) things.
I actually do feel that while many people strive for the best, the newest, the feeling of being the first one to accomplish certain things, I am more drawn to the small things in my life.
We will see how that blog bending goes.
I wish myself good luck!
I have a lot on my heart, and I want to write about that. My blog is an open-minded diary about things in life, with a huge focus on how the brain works, how we can improve ourselves, how we learn, how we can use our bodies to our best and all the good stuff along the way.
I strongly believe that we as humans are made to move. Research confirms that. I have been moving all my life, both in sports, or just by walking the dog and hiking. It is a necessity for me. Also, while being in nature, I recharge my batteries and calm my soul. A necessity as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment