I strongly believe that we as humans are made to move. Research confirms that. I have been moving all my life, both in sports, or just by walking the dog and hiking. It is a necessity for me. Also, while being in nature, I recharge my batteries and calm my soul. A necessity as well.

Friday, May 15, 2020

Garmin Coach Training Plan - how I found a workout I had missed.

Yesterday I was supposed to do a workout consisting of a warm up, two blocks of drills (cadende and acceleration drills), the Magic Mile, and a cool-down.

It was freeing outside, raining, and I was not focused at all, so I managed to hit the lap button when I wasn't supposed to, and then, since on my oldest Garmin watch the "return button" is the lower right on, I even pused the lap button again which ended the whole workout.

No way of getting it back or repeat it.

I tried to upload again from the app, transfer it to my watch, but gave up soon, since it was freezing and windy and raining, and I soon got cold and also had not eaten enough, so I felt drained and thought I could find out how to fix that later.

I think I have the solution here, but will try it out later today:

I just use my watch, press "START", choose "Running" as a workout, hold down the "UP" button to get into settings, select"Training" - "My workouts" - and there they are: all the different workouts I either had done so before in my plan, or those being scheduled for later this week or next week!



If it works, it would be actually pretty easy to do a missed workout (to good to be true? We will see...) 😄


No comments:

Post a Comment